Last night my hubby and I were really craving something sweet, but I had literally NOTHING sweet on hand.... Whats a girl to do in this predicament?? We went in the kitchen to see what we could throw together for some no bake cookies. I found THIS recipe and did some revising and this is what we came up with. HOLY DELICIOUSNESS!! Stop what you are doing right now and go make some... right now!
QUICK AND EASY NO BAKE COOKIES
- 1 3/4 cup white sugar (I will use less next time since I also added coconut, white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons nesquik powdered chocolate milk
- 1/2 tablespoon PB2 chocolate
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coconut flakes (however much you want)
- Handful of milk chocolate chips
- Handful of white chocolate chips
In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, butter, nesquik powdered chocolate milk, and pb2 chocolate. Bring to a boil and cook for about 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, vanilla, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool in the fridge until hardened or if you are to impatient, just have a couple of bites before then. Enjoy!
You could also make these festive for Halloween, Christmas, Valentines day, etc., by adding in colorful holiday m&ms or reeces and sprinkles!