Thursday, November 7, 2013

Outfit Inspiration- Gray and Purple

Do you ever  get to a point where you don't know what to wear and you have gotten really boring with your daily work outfits?? Well that is where I have been lately. I feel like I wear the same boring things day after day and I don't ever venture outside of my comfort zone. So, I decided to look to my pinterest home inspiration boards for help... Purple and gray together are so fantastic and since my husband would never go for a purple and gray living room, a girl has to dream... right? I went into my closet to see what I could put together. Today was the first really cold day in Texas, so I knew I needed to be warm, also... Here are some of the pinterest pictures I found for inspiration:
I love this room, it is so feminine and classy. I would die for this room. And that gallery wall... 
I mean, seriously? Give it to me!!!! LOVE
This bathroom is so dreamy and romantic. I need. Need
I could probably actually get away with doing something like this in our
living room. It is soft and casual, yet pretty, but not too feminine that the
husband would freak. Hopeful

Here is what I came up with:
I found a purple plaid button up in my closet, that I am sad to say, I haven't worn in probably a couple of years!!! I threw over my super comfy gray sweater with some gold jewelry, black skinny jeans and my justfab riding boots! 
These pictures are terrible, but I am the last one to leave the house, so you gotta do what you gotta do!
Is that a selfie on a Thursday??? Holy cow, it is. My bad.... :)
Some costume jewelry.
My favorite riding boots ever!!

Outfit deets:
Purple plaid top (from a few years ago): Forever 21 (Similar)
Sweater:  Similar
Riding boots: JustFab.com
Black Skinny Jeans: Gap
Gold wrap around watch: Amazon
Necklace: Similar

With Love, Dez

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10