Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Fall Ya'll

Happy Fall Ya'll!
Cool crisp air, the changing colors of the leaves, pumpkin spice.... well kind of... The air is cool and crisp in the early morning, hot and humid in the afternoon, the leaves don't quite change, but that is whats to be expected in Texas.... but hey I still love FALL!! I love love love fall almost as much as I love Christmas... ALMOST! We did our second annual Pumpkin Patch family photo outing with the Adams Family and it went about as well as it can with four kids all under the ages of 7. 
Here are a couple of shots from last year:
photo credit: Lindsey Clare Photography http://www.lindsey-clare.com/
My sister, Victoria and I last year at the First United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch
I will post the pictures we took today when I get them back! I can't wait for our Halloween party and trick or treating!!!!


With Love, Dez

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10