Thursday, October 10, 2013

MY VERY FIRST BLOG POST!!

This is my first blog post and I am trying to figure out how this all works!! I have been a big blog reader since buying our first home in July of this year. We closed on July 9 and had already painted the entire living room by the 10th! I am hooked on home decor and DIY now! I am just now starting this blog, because I could not think of a good name for the life of me! Last night at my stepson's football practice I was talking with my friend, Lindsey and she helped me out gave me the name of my blog. "Life as Dez". That's an awesome name, since I will be covering home decor, family and DIY. As soon as I can figure out how it all works, I will start adding in some projects we have already completed! Keep checking back. :)
Thank you for taking the time to check out our blog! 

Trey, Mike and myself at our Wedding in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10