Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I did it. I cut my hair off!

Soooo after much thought and back and fourth I finally cut my hair. It has been almost a month since my last post debating if I wanted to cut it or not. I went in on Friday and we did a long bob. I go back on June 6 to get some highlights/ombre in my hair. I am really loving the new cut.


Hopefully after the color it will look something like this.

It is so easy to deal with now. It takes me 10 minutes max to straighten it in the morning. I will say after she cut the first section on the base of my neck, I kind of panicked. It looked so short, but I just took a deep breath and didn't look until she was done. I am so happy I did it.

Are any of you debating cutting your hair off for summer?

4 comments:

  1. Love the cut! The color of your inspiration is lovely! To die for. Gotta love the manageability of short hair, perfect for summer. Looks great!!
    xo, Haylee
    www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I do really love it. So much more manageable!

      Delete
  2. I love it! It's my favorite haircut...I usually have mine styled that way. I'm actually in the process of growing my bob out right now. I give myself until the fall before I get sick of it and cut it again haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love it so much! I have days where I miss my long hair but the bob is so manageable.

      Delete

01 09 10