Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Favorites under $10

 I am a day late, but I am linking up with Andrea and Erika with some of my favorite things under $10.





















These colorblock knit shorts are super cute for lounging around the house. Only $5.18!
Target






















I love headwraps and this one is no exception! Only $2.99!
Forever21






















I am really loving this girly lightweight scarf!
Forever21






















I love this crossbrody fringe bag! And only at $9.98, what a steal?
Target






















Or this target fringe bag is only $8.74, how fun!
Target






7 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhh! i'm obsessed with all things fringe, going to check out these bags right now!! stopping by from the Momfessionals linkup! www.camillecolumbia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am in LOVE with fringe. Those bags are too cute and sooooo cheap! I think I might get the cross body!

      Delete
  2. Love your favorite things...especially that scarf. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that scarf too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, it looks like I need to head to Forever 21! That scarf is precious and I love the headwrap, too -- perfect for summer! Crossbody bags are another favorite of mine -- can't wait to head to Target. :) Thanks for sharing these fun finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes forever 21 has got soooo many cute things for under $10! Love that place!!

      Delete
  5. What great picks! Love them all! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10