Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Favorites!

Today I am linking up with AndreaEricka and Narci for their series, Friday Favorites!
It's my first time and I am kind of loving this idea.


Momfessionals

Since I am so ready for fall and Christmas, I will start with my favorite Christmas in July Project. This is seriously such an easy project that makes me think, well duh, why didn't i think of that!

































Favorite Bathroom: White and gold and flowers and bird prints and that circular light. Come to my house! I want to take a nice long bath in that claw-foot tub peeking out at me.

































Favorite Kitchen: I just love the pops of color on this white kitchen. And those cabinets that extend all the way up with that chunky crown molding!!!!

































Favorite Home Office: This is such a fun office. Rustic chic with pops of vibrant colors! LOVE

































Favorite Playroom: Trey would have SOOO much fun in a playroom like this!

































What are some of your favorite things right now?

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. Love all these posts but especially that warm inviting kitchen! But I could never have that with two small kiddos.... maybe someday!

    Come by and say hi! www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from the link up too! We are totally on the same page with Christmas!! I just started pinning some fun craft and recipe ideas this week! That garland is super cute!!

    Kaitlin
    www.littlegoodiesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I am so done with summer and can't wait for cool weather, holidays and scarves!!!

      Delete

01 09 10