Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween- Part 1 (Well Almost)

In honor of All Hallows Eve, I would like to share with you an adorable video.
Adorable
It has been a super busy day for us; work/school, football end of season pizza party, last minute Halloween pick ups, getting Trey showered, read to and asleep,and cleaning while watching what should hopefully be the Red Sox winning the World Series!!! And to think I still wanted to finish The Conjuring in bed.... that movie is insanely scary... like pee in my pants, cover my eyes, while crying scary! A scary movie is bad enough but it is even worse when they add those five simple words..... you know what I am talking about.....
BASED
ON
A
TRUE
STORY!
Ok, now you have got my attention and I am officially freaked out before the movie has even began! I had my eyes any my hubs covered half of the time.... If you have not seen the trailer, you need to check it out.... like right now! The Conjuring Trailer
I am a mad woman.... why I wait on putting things off like cleaning my house, getting halloween candy, grocery shopping the day before I have about 10 adults and 50 thousand kids at my house, is beyond me.
I will have lots of halloween pictures to share with you in a couple of days, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10