Friday, December 6, 2013

Downtown Christmas Tree Lighting

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I LOVE OUR TOWN DURING CHRISTMAS TIME! I LOVE MY BOYS! I LOVE OUR ANNUAL CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING!
Yes I was just shouting at you. That is just how much I enjoy Christmas and celebrating Christ and His Birthday!
Our sweet little town has it's Christmas tree lighting the Friday before Thanksgiving each year and this year it was COLD and RAINING... I mean, FULL ON RAINING! On our way to the lighting the weather was perfect; cold, but no raining. As we pull in, and I mean literally park the car.... it begins to rain, like CATS AND DOGS! So we decide to sit it out for a minute, when we hear the countdown for the whole plaza to turn on their lights. We jump out of the car and are racing for the Plaza in the pouring rain! It was quite a memory.
Waiting in line to see Santa, who rode in on a Fire Truck. His reindeer need rest before the big day!

YAY
I swear Trey told Santa every single thing he has ever wanted!
After the Christmas Tree Lighting we had to warm up with some hot chocolate. Rainbow Marshmallows make you the best mom EVER!
A child's dream hot cocoa!
HEHE this is what you call a photo bomb!
 
With Love, Dez

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10